Sunday 9 September 2012

How to Train a Dog at Home Like Professional Dog Trainers


If you're striving to raise and train a happy, healthy and well adjusted dog yourself at home - this website is for you.
It is my goal to help you properly care for, socialize and train your dog in a positive, non-violent yet highly effective manner.
Please choose your dog training issue from the list below or to the left, and learn how to train your dog step-by-step using the very latest dog training techniques.

Not Just "Dog Training" But A Complete Guide To Responsible Dog Ownership

Read on and you'll discover a huge collection of scientifically proven dog training information and tips used by professional dog trainers worldwide.
Having a dog in your life should provide you with great joy and companionship - not extra burden or an endless source of frustration, as is so often the case.
This is what I personally consider to be crucial, and always strive for when training my own dogs:
  • To raise a well respected canine citizen. I want happy, involved, outgoing dogs who are valued and trusted members of the community.
  • To build a genuinely strong owner-dog relationship based on trust, co-operation and well defined roles.
  • To have confidence in, and control of my dogs in any situation - including around kids and other animals.
  • To work with my dog's natural drives and instincts, not against them.
  • Absolutely no cruelty or harsh "old school" dog training techniques. I certainly don't believe you have to "break a dog's spirit" in the training process.

    You Are The Best Person In
    The World To Train Your Dog

    The dog training methods I explore, discuss and review on this site all meet or exceed the above criteria. I have successfully used these home based, cutting edge dog training techniques to:

    1. Get my puppies off to the best possible start in life.
    2. Correct numerous behavioral problems in my older dogs.
    3. Apply basic and advanced dog obedience training.

    Please browse through my site, hopefully you'll discover how to train a dog yourself in an effective, positive and non violent manner.
    You'll find lots of articles, tips and training advice, as well as my reviews of various popular dog training techniques including - dog whispering,clicker trainingpuppy house training and dog obedience training.
    This website has come about through years of research, reading, watching and most importantly real life hands on experience with my own dogs (and also my family's dogs).
    After-all simply understanding the proper dog training techniques doesn't help out our eager dogs. The important thing is to actually get out there with our ever willing dogs and apply the lessons with consistency, persistence, compassion and common sense.
    It's the best thing I've ever done with my dogs, and I'd recommend it to any dog lover.

    Love Alone Isn't Enough For The
    Health And Wellbeing Of Your Puppy

    puppy training
    I'm ready to learn!

    Dog Health Care and Dog Training Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment